Thursday 4 February 2010


whooooppppeeeee, I'm not in work tomoz!!! so chuffed. my little girl is going with nana and grandad to visit her aunti in Kent and although I hate her being away from me and I won't settle until she is there, I will have lots of time on my hands! Lee is taking me out for a meal tomoz which will be lovely and I am having my hair done in the morning!
I didn't receive a delivery of craft stuff over christmas so I am waiting for the refund. £33 and I haven't a clue what to spend it on. I have a cuttlebug but nothing to go with it so I am thinking of some oval nellies and then spend the rest on promarkers! oh, I also need to get some memento ink as my versafine runs even if I have left it ages!
I haven't made a card tonight but I will defo be making some over the weekend. I also got some post today from Ilovemycraftymess with loads of stamped images so thank you very much judie! I have already been having a play! If you are reading this then please leave a message as to what you would buy with £30 so that I can have a think!

Have fun!

Lesley x

1 comment:

  1. saw your post on docrafts and thought i'd pop over and have a look at your new blog - craftworld/craftology do a special of 2 sets of nestabilites for £30, they are about the cheapest around at the moment, thats what i'd spend your pennies on!! - enjoy your free time and fab blog have become a follower - pop over to mine if you feel like it www.evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete